Turn those pesky plastic bottles into planters in five simple steps!
first you’ll need:
- Used Plastic Bottle
- Plant of your choice
- Paint and paint brushes (optional/to decorate)
now let’s get started!
- Wash your plastic bottle and cut it in half
- Recycle the top half of the bottle and paint to decorate (optional)
- Poke holes in the bottom to allow water drainage
- Repot your plant into your new planter
- Watch your plant grow!
Around 80% of plastic bottles never get recycled so this is a great way to get innovative and reuse those plastic bottles for something new.